
DERMA E VERY CLEAR SCRUB REVIEW In this video I share my honest review of the derma e very clear scrub for acne prone skin. I enjoyed using this scrub for my acne and because it is made of natural and non-toxic ingredients I absolutely love to recommend it to anyone that it trying to fight their acne naturally. Derma E Scrub: http://bit.ly/dermaeveryclearscrub This video is a Derma E Very Clear Scrub Review. This scrub is non-toxic, cruelty and gluten free. The FIRST ingredient is salicylic acid which has potent acne fighting qualities. It also has soothing ingredients to help calm redness like camomile and lavender. This scrub worked quite well for my acne, and it dried up my blemishes pretty fast. I recommend using a non-toxic moisturizer as well though because it can be quite drying. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________________________ SUPPORT FOR MY CHANNEL: donation page: https://www.paypal.me/LyraDano t-shirts I designed: http://amzn.to/2eC0ZXK _______________________________________________________________ My life in a book (Confessions of a Serial Slut: A Memoir) : http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Ser... (18+)
Derma E Very Clear Scrub Review - YouTube |
| 14 Likes | 14 Dislikes |
| 1,938 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 31 May 2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment