
DIM SUPPLEMENT REVIEW | LARGER BREASTS AND WEIGHT LOSS This video is a quick review of the DIM supplement (diindolymethane) and how it affected my body. Even though it didn't totally clear up my acne which is what I was hoping for it DID make my boobs bigger and my body leaner. I'm assuming it's because this supplement is meant to balance your hormones and I know that lots of estrogen can contribute to water retention. DIM SUPPLEMENT: http://amzn.to/1ra3uSr ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUBSCRIBE for more non toxic/organic product reviews, natural health solutions, and nutritional information! _______________________________________________________________ SUPPORT FOR MY CHANNEL: donation page: https://www.paypal.me/LyraDano t-shirts I designed: http://amzn.to/2eC0ZXK _______________________________________________________________ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intro music credit: tobu & itro - sunburst Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lXBH... Artist's social media links: Follow Tobu: http://www.7obu.com http://soundcloud.com/7obu http://www.facebook.com/tobuofficial http://www.twitter.com/tobuofficial http://www.youtube.com/tobuofficial Follow Itro: http://www.facebook.com/officialitro http://soundcloud.com/itro NCS Playlists: http://bit.ly/NCSdrumstep http://bit.ly/NCSchillstep http://bit.ly/NCShouse http://bit.ly/NCSdubstep http://bit.ly/NCSdrumandbass http://bit.ly/NCStrap
DIM Supplement Review - Bigger Boobs and a Leaner Waist - YouTube |
| 166 Likes | 166 Dislikes |
| 30,218 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 31 Aug 2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment