
EPSOM SALT BATH BENEFITS \\ In this video I talk about the health benefits of epsom salt baths. This simple mineral compound helps to relax, detoxify, and reduce inflammation in your body. It also helps to reduce water retention. Not only can it be a part of a way to relax, it can also be a way to replenish! #1 BESTSELLING EPSOM SALT: http://amzn.to/1TDGEM9 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEW VIDEOS uploaded every week!! SUBSCRIBE for more non toxic/organic product reviews, natural health solutions, and nutritional information! Follow me on snapchat! (I am a snap addict) lyrascotchz _______________________________________________________________ SUPPORT FOR MY CHANNEL: donation page: https://www.paypal.me/LyraDano t-shirts I designed: http://amzn.to/2eC0ZXK _______________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intro Music Credit (non-copyright): First Rain by Kontinuum Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKI1P... Artist's Social Media Links: SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/kontinuum Facebook http://www.facebook.com/itsKontinuum Instagram https://instagram.com/itskontinuum Twitter https://twitter.com/itsKontinuum
Epsom Salt Bath Benefits - DETOXIFY AND REPLENISH! - YouTube |
| 72 Likes | 72 Dislikes |
| 13,405 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 3 Sep 2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment