
This video is a quick review of the green beaver green apple natural toothpaste. I ended up really liking it, I had a hard time trying to find a natural toothpaste that both me AND my kids liked. Because of the green apple flavour, my kids like brushing their teeth now! GREEN BEAVER GREEN APPLE TOOTHPASTE: http://amzn.to/1LTWA9h GREEN BEAVER CILANTRO MINT TOOTHPASTE: http://amzn.to/1KAUYnM GREEN BEAVER ZESTY ORANGE TOOTHPASTE: http://amzn.to/1JOeZBE GREEN BEAVER FROSTY MINT TOOTHPASTE: http://amzn.to/1NYhXcH ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEW VIDEOS uploaded every week!! SUBSCRIBE for more non toxic/organic product reviews, natural health solutions, and nutritional information! Follow me on snapchat! (I am a snap addict) lyrascotchz --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intro Music Credit (noncopyright): Unison - Reality [NCS Release] Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlPxm... Links to artist's social media: Unison ➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/unisonn ➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unison... End Card Music Credit (non copyright): http://www.joshwoodward.com/#/ Crazy Glue by Josh Woodward
Green Beaver Natural Toothpaste Review - YouTube |
| 11 Likes | 11 Dislikes |
| 795 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 7 Sep 2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment