
HEMP HEART HEALTH BENEFITS \\ The AWESOME health benefits of hemp hearts. Hemp hearts/seeds/oil is rich in GLA, Omega 3's, minerals, and it has enough amino acids to be considered a complete protein source. It has a mild nutty flavour and tastes really good in sweets I find. Live hemp-liciously! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEW VIDEOS uploaded every week!! SUBSCRIBE for more non toxic/organic product reviews, natural health solutions, and nutritional information! Follow me on snapchat! (I am a snap addict) lyrascotchz _______________________________________________________________ SUPPORT FOR MY CHANNEL: donation page: https://www.paypal.me/LyraDano t-shirts I designed: http://amzn.to/2eC0ZXK _______________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music Credit: Santo Rico by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...) Artist: http://www.twinmusicom.org/
♥ Hemp Heart Health Benefits ♥ (In 1 Minute) - YouTube |
| 24 Likes | 24 Dislikes |
| 1,970 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 15 Oct 2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment