
In this video I briefly discuss the health benefits of sorghum as well as how you can incorporate it into your kitchen. I also recently learned that sorghum scores quite high on the ORAC scale, is it one of if not the most highest scoring grains for antioxidant content. WOW! ORGANIC SORGHUM FLOUR: http://amzn.to/29BudBD SORGHUM SYRUP: http://amzn.to/29NG6DH Sorghum wrap video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdBMt... Business Inquiries: lyrascotch@gmail.com All information is for educational purposes only and is the personal view of the author; not intended as medical advice, diagnosis or prescription. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to cure or prevent any disease. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEW VIDEOS uploaded every week!! SUBSCRIBE for more non toxic/organic product reviews, natural health solutions, and nutritional information! Follow me on snapchat! (I am a snap addict) lyrascotchz Check out my personal youtube channel about self-help, sex, and success: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraScotch
Sorghum Health Benefits & Review - YouTube |
| 15 Likes | 15 Dislikes |
| 1,567 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 12 Jul 2016 |
No comments:
Post a Comment