
STRAIGHT ASIAN LASH ROUTINE \\ Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you all my eyelash care routine. My mother is from the Philippines and unfortunately I inherited her stick straight lashes. For over a year I has eyelash extensions but I decided to go all natural with my lashes again, no more fake lashes or extensions. It was hard, but I managed to find success with the lash hacks I share in this video. Hope it helps! $10 LASH PERMING KIT: https://amzn.to/2CbJvd8 AMAZON'S CHOICE LASH PERM KIT: https://amzn.to/2C4Xxxa HEATED EYELASH CURLER: https://amzn.to/2CWgVy3 COVERGIRL CLUMP CRUSHER MASCARA: https://amzn.to/2LZCtg9 LASH PERM TUTORIAL VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T38O... $80 vs $10 LASH LIFT KIT COMPARISON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0t6u... _ Business Inquiries: lyrascotch@gmail.com _ **Note** Some links in this description may be affiliate links that the creator earns a commission from if a purchase occurs. All information is for educational purposes only and is the personal view of the author; not intended as medical advice, diagnosis or prescription. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to cure or prevent any disease. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow me on snapchat and insta lyrascotchz ___ SUPPORT FOR MY CHANNEL: donation page: https://www.paypal.me/LyraDano ___ Check out my personal youtube channel about self-help, and success: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraScotch ___
STRAIGHT ASIAN LASH ROUTINE | WITHOUT FAKE LASHES!! - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 382 views views | 10,895 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 8 Jan 2019 |
No comments:
Post a Comment