
VAPOUR SOFT FOCUS FOUNDATION REVIEW This video is a review of the organic Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation. I LOVE it!! I have been using it for six months now and am very satisfied with how it performs. (No, I was not paid to make this video). LINK TO FOUNDATION: http://amzn.to/1TLfypz **Note: If ordering online, make sure you get the correct shade for yourself! I went one shade lighter than shown online and it was perfect! So far, it's the best non-toxic foundation that I've tried. It is made with 100% natural ingredients and contains antioxidants and vitamins such as basil, natural vitamin E, and tomato extract. It is cruelty free, non-toxic, and made with wind power! _______________________________________________________________ SUPPORT FOR MY CHANNEL: donation page: https://www.paypal.me/LyraDano t-shirts I designed: http://amzn.to/2eC0ZXK _______________________________________________________________ Intro Music Credit (noncopyright): Shine by Spektrem Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4tK7... Artist's Social Media Links: http://soundcloud.com/originaljw http://twitter.com/originaljw http://instagram.com/originaljessew http://fb.com/originaljessew
Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation Review (ORGANIC!) - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 1,025 views views | 10,895 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 19 Aug 2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment